What this Blog is About

I am a female football fraud. By the end of the 2010 season, I plan to go from a talker to a knower and crush the game predicting competition. Why do I call myself a fraud? Click here to find out!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Vikings vs Saints

Vikings: The "Pant's on the Ground" locker-room rendition last week was a wonderful end to a great game. A lot of people are accusing the Vikings of thugishly running up the score. I don't see the problem. The hare should underestimate the tortoise. They may have the best defense in the league, but the Saint have the better offense.

Saints: Brees said this week that the 13-0 team were going to show up, not the 0-3 team. The home field advantage is going to be as important of a factor this week as it was last week for the Vikings. More importantly, Farve is overdue for an interception.


It is with a heavy heart that I must predict the Saints to win this one.

I don't dislike the Saints and would love to see them crush the Jets if they face-off in the Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment