What this Blog is About

I am a female football fraud. By the end of the 2010 season, I plan to go from a talker to a knower and crush the game predicting competition. Why do I call myself a fraud? Click here to find out!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pre-Cognition: The Jets Win the Super Bowl

It doesn't matter who they play, I think they have it sealed up. They beat the Colts once, and I think they can do it again. No matter who wins out of the Vikings vs Saints game, the writing is on the wall. The defense rocks.

Good for Mark Sanchez, I guess. Seems to be a trend to have rookie QBs go all the way this past decade. The only bummer is I am going to have to listen to Greenie go on about it until next playoff season. He did say he would take 5 years of nothing in exchange for one Super Bowl, so we will see is that is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment