What this Blog is About

I am a female football fraud. By the end of the 2010 season, I plan to go from a talker to a knower and crush the game predicting competition. Why do I call myself a fraud? Click here to find out!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Prime Time Draft: Pre-Post

I am not sure if I am more excited to see the first round picks or to have wings at BW3, but either way, I am looking forward to tonight's festivities. Some of my favorite QBs, Tebow and LeFevour, are probably not going to go in the first round. My nemesis, McCoy, will probably be the second QB to get drafted behind Bradford, whom I have no particular feelings about but would think it pretty cool if he "made it," despite being out an entire season.

I am sort of on pins and needles to see if there is going to be a change in draft order if the Steelers decide to do a last minute trade with Roethlisberger. I am also interested to see if the Redskins decide to sign TO and how that may alter their picks. And just which NFL hopeful does Jerry Jones think will be his next miracle . . . or jersey salesman?

Tonight is going to be a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment